Friday, October 2, 2015

My Humorous Monologue


PerryM_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


My humorous monologue, it was every fun to make and while having all of my fun I also learned some new things. Some of the new things I have learned were what B-roll, what an editing timeline was in imovie and lots of other things such as voice over, what importing media is, imovie events and also what an imovie project is!

So as you have noticed I have made my comedic monologe. During this every fun and important project I have learned a very crucial part of my video's was the pad. Pad is the 1...2...3... seconds before starting your clip and before ending. This is very important beac because se if you don't do this it sounds unpleasant and even sometimes cuts off  little part of your clip, trust me I know this from experience. Well what I am saying is that I had to redo a few of my clips because of this so if you or a friend are planning to this this would be a great tip!

My weakness's on this project were editing and trying to make it perfect. On a couple of my clips you can even see a little part of my A-roll. while this was tricky but I feel next time I can master this because this time I was a novis to imovie and enjoyed it a lot! My strengh's on this project were fliming and getting that perfect aduio. I think this a very crucial but but fairaly for the most part! Well this was my comedic monologe and goodbye till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment