Monday, February 1, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners



Hey its me again! In this blog post I will be exploring into photography and some of David Hockney’s photomontages and how mine our different and the kind of messages I am trying to send. Well first of all, David Hockney's photomontages are very abstract, mine are abstract as well but not as much, and not in the same way.

Images can send different messages, positive, negative, joyful, morningful, energetic, sleepy. Different images all send different messages some send one, some can send many. In positive photos the images are usually brighter. Negative images are more dark and not as vibrant and show more sadness then joy!

The message that my photo montage is trying to send is a athletic/nature theme, as you can see the basket ball hoop resembles athleticism and the beautiful background shows nature. The real messages behind athleticism and nature that is being show cased is that people think of basketball as a city sport, I am showing my interpretation of what basketball is to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment