Monday, November 16, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


P2T10_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

Hey I am back with another blog post, so lets get started recently in my class we have gone over composition techniques and in this blog post I am going to be talking about which one I think is the most important and why? Which is most difficult? and how people can use it more, and finally I will describe teammates & tell you who did what? So first of all I believe the most important one was is using rule of third I believe this important because it is very common and it difference from a novice and a pro because it show that you don't just get straight center photos instead adding technique.


The most difficult technique to perfect I believe is unusual angles. I believe this because it can either make it look weird or cool it is pretty hard to prefect because you don't always know what is best. But with trial and error you can make something really cool that interest your viewers. Well at least that is what I believe but everyone has their own opinion

My teammates were Zephen Kaneakua, and Jaesha Mata my teammates were helpful and diverse witch lead us with all new cool ideas. Zephen was the actor but he did also swap out and do some editing and filming. Jaesha was the main director. Me Mike Perry did the A-roll and majority of the editing. This was a very fun and educational project and i would love to do something like it again! that is all for today hope you enjoyed




No comments:

Post a Comment